Teton Pass Ski Resort is a 400 acre ski resort in the Lewis and Clark National Park in Montana, along the Rocky Mountain front.
Teton Pass is a place where there are rarely any lift lines and your money goes further than at most larger ski resorts. A full day Adult lift ticket only costs $39!
Getting a job at Teton Pass can also be more challenging than other ski resorts, as they employ only 26 people during the season.
You still should not overlook employment at Teton Pass Ski Resort, see their employment page at: http://www.tetonpassresort.com/jobs/jobs-at-teton.htm
Teton Pass Ski Resort Mountain Statistics
- Season: Operates from mid December to mid April
- Operating Hours: Lifts operate from 9:30am to 4pm daily
- Lift Facilities: Double Chairlift, Platter tow, 400 ft Beginners Carpet Conveyor
- Total Lift Capacity: 3000 people per hour
- Annual Snowfall: 250 in.
- Base Elevation: 6190 ft.
- Mid Elevation: 6620 ft.
- Top of Lift Elevation: 7200 ft.
- Summit Elevation: 8600 ft.
- Acres: 407 acres
- Vertical Drop: 1000 ft main chair and 900 ft from No Name Lift
- Expert Runs: 13
- Advanced Runs: 12
- Intermediate Runs: 12
- Beginner Runs: 6
- Total Runs: 43
- Total Lifts: 3