Whitefish Mountain Resort, Whitefish, Montana, USA
Whitefish Mountain Resort’s operating season will begin in December and run through the first weekend in April.
Preseason training time varies by department and position and can be from two days to two weeks prior to season opening.
The winter selection process will begin in September. Applicants will be contacted by the Human Resources Department upon successful completion of a reference check.
Wages are based on the experience of the applicant and the position. The entry-level wages for most seasonal positions start at $10.00 per hour (with the exception of some food and beverage tipping positions.)
If you are interested in working at Whitefish Mountain Resort, click Jobs at Whitefish Mountain Resort.
Benefits of Working at Whitefish Mountain Resort:
- Seasonal lift pass privileges (*if you have previously purchased a pass for the season for which you are hired we will refund the price of the pass)
- Group ski/board lessons
- Discounts on Mountain programs
- Discounts at WMR and Mountain Business Partners
- Employee recognition programs
- Ski/Snowboard Exchange Programs
- SNOW Bus: Free transportation from Whitefish
- Direct Deposit
- Discounted Health Club Membership